My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

Instagram Sucks

 I have a small presence on Instagram.  Best Wife Ever™ and I use it for my 'modelling career'.  We laugh about me being an Instagram influencer with my <30 followers!  But I have been enjoying it, and I found some of my friends on there and it is nice to follow them and see what they are up to.

Well, Instagram has decided, I guess because it is owned by Facebook, to add 'suggested Posts" to the feed now, and I hate it.  The feed used to be clean with just the people I was following and that was perfect. 

Now it is an absolute mess of crap that I can't seem to get rid of.  It also appears that I am not the only one who hates it judging by the comments on some of the news articles.  It also appears that there is no way to turn off this shower of shit.

So having recently left and deleted my Facebook account because I was really loathing Facebook, do I also leave Instagram as it seems to have 'jumped the shark'?  I might have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment