My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

Loose Ammo Pouch

This was one of the first things I designed and sewed together.   The idea was a pouch to hold 50-100 rounds of loose .22LR ammo or similar. 

You can tell from the stitching that this was one of my earlier efforts.  The red lining was a lightweight nylon with a heavier Cordura fabric for the body of the pouch. There is a cover over the pouch that is elasticated so it holds closed but you can get your fingers in there to retrieve the rounds.
This one is the same pouch design but here you can see the red lining is gone and a lightweight rip stop fabric is used.  The pouches were made with both plain and MOLLE backs or belt loops.
Eventually this design led to a number of other designs, and I will be writing about those shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment