My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

New Phone Plan

I have a new phone plan. I have talked about the phone plan before and I have finally pulled the trigger on a new plan. I have ported my number from Verizon to Tello. 

We were paying $50/month for the Verizon plan. The plan was an unlimited plan so unlimited data is good right? Except that I can’t really tether with it.  We also are still in quarantine and most of the time we are on WiFi. So that unlimited data does me no good - my most recent Verizon bill showed 0.05GB data used over a month.

So the new plan is from Tello which uses the Sprint network.  It has unlimited talk and text, and 1GB of data. While it is not a lot of data, I can tether with it. So far so good, but the best bit is the $10/month fee.
Given that I am not using data, and almost never use the phone to talk, I think this should be fine.

I will report back after a couple of months on how well this plan works.

No comments:

Post a Comment