My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

AR7 Holster

Not everyone is familiar with the AR7.  It’s a small .22LR caliber survival rifle that breaks down easily for stowage and travel.

This was a custom design one of build for a client. He wanted a holster type pouch that the rifle would fit into, that could be carried in a pack (secured with MOLLE) or could be belt carried.  I’m not sure why you would want to belt carry, but I don’t ask too many questions.

MOLLE webbing
The build used 1000D Cordura in multicam pattern, with plastic sheet sewn into the structure of the pouch to give it rigidity. 
The pouch closure was achieved with two 1 inch buckles.
I was quite pleased with the way this one came out.  It’s a beast of a holster, but attaching this to a MOLLE pack would be simple, and makes carry a survival rifle very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment