My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

IWB Magazine Pouches

For those who aren’t sure, IWB means Inside the Waist band.  This is a means of carrying items in a manner that can no easily be detected.  Many things can be carried IWB like pistols, pocket knives and in this case pistol magazines.  This is often the case when concealed carry is required.  Many states in the US allow civilian carry of firearms, but some states only allow this is the carry is concealed, not open.  

I have, at various times, been asked to create IWB magazine pouches and here are a selection of them.

IWB for a pair of 1911 magazines (45ACP)
Bersa 380ACP magazines,  

The Bersa magazines are much smaller than the 1911 mags above.  This pattern also works for the Walther PPK/s and other smaller pistols.
A pair of Glock 17 magazines. (9mm)

And this is what it looks like when worn.  A keen eye will spot the extra belt clips but frankly most people don’t pay that much attention, so they are unlikely to be noticed.

If I pull the T-shirt out of the way, you can see the magazines.  In this case, I am wearing a dual pouch for Glock 19 magazines. (My carry pistol at the time).



No comments:

Post a Comment