My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

My Daily Carry

I focus on the collections mostly, but I also carry and use tools, especially knives frequently.  I thought in this post I would detail what I keep for carry and EDC.
From left to right, we have a Thorfire PF01 mini flashlight, a Victorinox Classic SD in red and translucent ruby, a Kershaw Chill 3410 and the Victorinox hunter pro in a very fetching red.

Generally speaking I carry the Kershaw when I am out and about, but the two Classic SDs are what I use around the house, mostly for the scale tools.  If I need anything hefty I can carry the Hunter Pro but I tend not to due to its size.

I still raid the collection from time to time to find a carry knife, in much the same way my wife looks and the weather and decides what handbag to carry :)   There is a Buck Apex, CRKT CEO and of course the SAKs that i enjoy carrying.

I am less of a flashlight geek than I am a knife geek so for me the Thorfire does what I need it to.  It runs on a single AAA and I just need it for occasional light when I don't want to use my cell phone, which of course has a perfectly good LED light.

So that is the current EDC set up.  It does tend to vary over time so when I make a drastic change, I will push out another post just to update you.

No comments:

Post a Comment