My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

Other small SAK tools.

One of the small additional tools that I noticed was available for the SAKs a few years back was the small screw driver that would fit into the corkscrew tool.  Now I have never used a SAK to open a bottle of wine, and the corkscrew seems to have limited use for me.  But adding a screwdriver to it is a great idea.
This is small flat head, just right for adjusting glasses for instance.

This one does not fit all that well:
I saw recently on Amazon that Victorinox have released a new batch of corkscrew tools
Hard to see in this photo, too much reflection
I especially like the idea of the SIM card tool. For a traveller, this is ideal.
The kit comprised a flat head driver, Philips driver, Torx driver and a SIM tool.  I can see all sorts of uses for all of these tools but as I mentioned above, the SIM tool could be a great addition to any travel kit.  Now if I can find a airport friendly medium sized SAK with a corkscrew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment