My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

Burrito Tool Kit

Sometimes I do things for no apparent reason other than I have the things to play with.  That sort of makes sense but bear with me. 

I was being a couch potato today and scrolling Amazon as I do sometimes, looking at pocket tools (I have a fascination for them) and it occurred to me that I could use a small tool kit.  We have a move coming up in late September/early October and this means odd jobs about the house.  Now I have a small tool bag that I keep my regular tools in (one of these) and it works well, but I want something smaller I can throw into a messenger bag with other things on moving day. 

So I scoured my garage and collections and came up with this handy tool kit:

Click to embiggen 
  • Leatherman Skeletool CX
  • Leatherman additional tool bits 
  • Leatherman drive extension
  • Victorinox Classic SD
  • Measuring tape
  • Flashlight (Felix EO1)
  • Prybar multi tool (Kershaw PT-1)
  • TI toothpick
  • Pocket razor blade
  • 4 in 1 screwdriver
  • 1/4" driver
  • 1/4" Sockets and bits
This is actually a cable organizer

The only thing missing is a small hammer, level and pen for marking with. I have a small plastic level on its way from Amazon as we speak.  

It's a burrito!

This will be handy for odd jobs as we move and the occasional job about the office.  What else should go in there? Am I missing anything?


No comments:

Post a Comment