My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

Victorinox Rambler

Well, the interlude away from Victorinox didn't last long.  The latest addition to the collection is the Victorinox Rambler.  The rambler is a Classic SD format but with an extra tool.  This makes the rambler just a little thicker than the Classic, but not by much.

The extra tool is a multipurpose tool that has a philips head screwdriver and bottle cap lifter.
Of course it also has the usual compliment of scale tools; in this case tweezers and a short toothpick.
It's a handy casual tool. Not something I would want to do serious work with, but for the odd light job its perfect.  I consider it a great addition to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment