My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

Victorinox Ambassador

As you know, my passion for collecting Swiss Army Knives knows no bounds. I recently picked up one that I had not seen before; the Ambassador.  The Ambassador is essentially a larger Classic, with the Classic being 58mm and the Ambassador being 74mm.

Classic SD vs Ambassador

The Ambassador has some advantages here compared to the Classic, mostly due to size.  The Ambassador is larger and has a much larger blade. The Ambassador scissors are better again due to size, but the Classic SD has the screwdriver which I suspect is more useful. Their Ambassador has the classic nail file.

Classic Nail File

The blade on the Classic/Classic SD is pretty thin.  It's pretty good for opening Amazon packages but sometimes you need more than that and that is where the Ambassador wins.

Ambassador Blade

The blade on the Ambassador is a little more robust and has more length.  Sometimes more girth and length is needed to get the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment