My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

Victorinox Executive

I was unable to find one of these in red, but I was able to get a black one.  The Executive is an interesting tool combo.  It has the usual tools you would expect of a classic although this is a 74mm SAK and not a 58mm. The blade is the same as the Ambassador that I have written about previously.

In all its Glory

The scissors are again the same as the Ambassador. However the nail file and screw drive combo is unusual. I haven't tried this but I suspect the screwdriver would work on Philips head screws, but not flat head screws.

The only one like it in my collection

In addition to the usual tools it also has a smaller blade and another rather unusual tool; an orange peeler.  The small blade is about the same size as the blade in the Classic SD, but I don't think its the same blade.

About the same size but not the same blade?

Overall I like this little knife. I am not sure I would ever use the orange peeler but it is sharp and would make an interesting third blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment