My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

Full Back Tattoo - Part 2/6

The second sitting ended up being about 4 weeks after the first so the previous work had healed up very nicely.  

The Second sitting


The second sitting was to get the lamp sketched in.  The lamp has a lot of detail and has a lot of black shading, so the sitting was seven hours overall.  Most of the time its is just uncomfortable, but occasionally it got painful.  I was always told that tattooing over the spine was the most painful, but no, not for me.  In fact, the tattooing over the spine seemed to me to be no big deal. I guess I just don't feel the pain there.  I felt the pain across the tops of my shoulders and the back of my neck.  As Josh was putting some of the fine lines in that area it felt like i was being sliced open slowly.

The half way mark?

As you can see from the picture, there is still a long way to go.  I am planing to go back for the third sitting in a couple of weeks, if the timing works out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment