My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

AK47 Rig

A client asked if I would put together a design for a lightweight AK47 chest rig.  These were the sorts of challenges I liked because if one person wanted it, often others would and these sorts of custom designs turned into a product.

4x30 Round Magazines
The design was to hold 4 x 30 round AK mags, but no MOLLE webbing, just the mag pouches.  Closure had to be buckles, and the straps lightweight.

Buckle closure
The pouches themselves were pretty straight forward, but the straps could be arranged in a couple of different ways depending on what the client wanted. As you can see from the pics, I have no included the straps. Most of the time I went with a simple cross over arrangement at the back, but I did make an H shaped harness and that worked well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment