My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

It's Tattoo Time

It's time I got another tattoo.  I have one already that I got back in the mid 90s during a weekend trip to Amsterdam.  The gent who spent time tattooing me was a chap called Molly.  Other than the tattoo, I also got this sticker!

I am amazed I still have this

I recently found Molly again on IG, which was interesting to me.  Seems like he has retired now. 

not the best picture I have ever taken

So what to get next?  Well, I am British but I have chosen to live in the USA, so I want something that harkens back to my British origins. I am considering a label, badge or sticker with either "Made in England" or "Made in Great Britain".  Something like this:

Old School

Yes I know, this is a stock image but you get the idea.

I also have a love of old British empire stuff which has considerable cross over with steam punk, so I might consider something a little empire/steam punk in style and that might be fun. I would love to incorporate the Union flag as well though, as this is of course part of my heritage.

Honestly I think the stock image looks too modern, and maybe the simpler crown motif would be better.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment