My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

Something a little different

I noticed that I have spent too much time recently on Victorinox knives so I figured I would get something a little different.  This time I picked up a pair of Gerber knives.  A few years ago I had a Paraframe that enjoyed carrying and then for some reason it went missing; I have no idea where it went.  Sometimes this is the fate of the small pocket knife.  So I decided it was time to replace it and so I picked up these two beauties.

The funny thing is the larger one is about the size of the Victornox Hunter Pro, albeit a bit lighter, but the small one is almost too small to carry really.


Because the larger one is not that heavy I can see me carrying that one on odd occasions.  It would make a good hiking knife so that is where it may end up - in my pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment