My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

My Ass is Made In England

This was a tattoo just for me.  I wanted to have something that indicated I was British by birth.  Now some folks have some kind of flag tattoo but this was not what i was going for.  I always enjoyed my grandmothers antiques and some of her china has "Made in England" written on the bottom of the cups and plates so i figured I would do something like that on my ass.  Seems appropriate right?

I went ahead and scheduled an appointment with a local tattoo artist.  We talked about the style and design of the tattoo and its placement.  I wanted some that said 'made in England' and I wanted it on my ass just for fun. 

My local guy was agreeable so we scheduled a time for the tattoo to happen.  On the allotted day and time I turned up and he got to work.

In all its glory

And here is the result.  It was a quick and simple tattoo as you can see; not too much to it.  I do like the way it came out.  Is it perfect? no, but its good enough and yes, it is on my ass, because where else should a tattoo like this go?

If anyone in the Longmont CO area is interested, the artist was Andy and can be contacted at @selfmadeandy.  Tell him I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment