My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

This weeks Cocktail

This week's cocktail is the Cosmopolitan.  I've been making these for a while now.  I have my shot glass for measuring and my cheap Amazon shaker that I use.  

The ingredients for this cocktail is as follows:

        1.5 oz Citrus vodka

1 oz Cointreau

.5 oz Fresh lime juice

1 dash Cranberry juice


Garnish: Lime wheel

Glass: Cocktail


Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.

Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

Garnish with a lime wheel.


I don't have any citrus vodka, just basic Grey Goose, and that seems to work just fine.  As you can also see, I don't own a cocktail glass either!  Be careful adding the cranberry as too much will overpower the taste of everything else.
And here it is in all its glory.

Delicious. Just the thing for a Sunday afternoon.  This one is number 2, and with luck there might be another one before the afternoon is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment