My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

New Jetsetter

I have been working remotely since early 2018 with my current employer.  It's a nice arrangement for both of us, as I get the solitude I like, and HR doesn't have to listen to me break HR policy a dozen times a day.

On my desk I keep a Victorinox classic SD.  It's a handy tool and i use it often.  I may be biased but who doesn't love a small Swiss Army Knife.

However we have recently talked about getting back into the office for some meetings and honestly i think its time.   My team is remote so office visits might be twice a year, perhaps, maybe.  With that in mind I figured I would need a travel safe classic SD to take with me.  And so here is the Jetsetter.

Look, no blades!

The Jet Setter is a Victorinox small (58mm) SAK but as the name implies it is TSA friendly.  It has the tweezers and toothpick, but instead of the blade it has the handy little screwdriver and bottle opener tool.

I like it but I wish it kept the screwdriver/nail file combo as well, but I guess we can't have it all. I have one already and I think I posted about it a while back, but this one is just for my EDC stuff.

Yes, I keep my EDC stuff seperate from my collection items, at least where the SAKs are concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment