My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

SAK Cases

You know how much I love my SAKs, but having them just lying around, oh horror. They could get scratched or dirty. I'm not sure how I feel about that so I picket up a couple of cases.

This pretty red one is a genuine Victorinox leather case for the smaller classics or classic SDs.

Has the logo

I am not sure I will use it much but I like it. It is striking in color and takes almost all the 58mm SAKs, with maybe the exception of the mini champ.  I think that might stretch it out a bit too much.

With my Jetsetter

Comes with a lanyard

The other case I picked up was a silicon case with a simple clasp.  It has a couple of horns on top and I noticed there is a number like this, each with a different theme,  
Cow or devil?

Given the color I tend to think this is a cow, but my wife thinks it might be a devil.  I'm going with cow though.  It fits the 58mm SAKs well and I currently have my Jetsetter in there, ready for my next flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment