My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

Full back Tattoo - 4/6

Some time has passed, my back healed up and so it's time to go under the needle again. Josh and I worked out a date, and off I went to get the next stage of the tattoo completed.  This comprised of adding the moon, more cloud and finishing the edges of the sides.  There were also some spot touch ups in places.

Makes me look very broad!

This time we did not need to spend so much time tattooing; about 4-5 hours in total. This means we are at about ~26 hours of work so far.  I am very impressed with the results but we still have some work to do. The next session will be to complete the rest of the black as there is some that will need darkening for contrast, and then adding some color.  The color will be subtle, muted and limited; used more for highlighting again to provide contrast. 

Once the next session is complete, I think the tattoo will be completed, so the final session will be once the next session heals and will be to do touch ups if needed.  I must admit this has been quite the experience so far, but I look forward to its completion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment