My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

Can I catch a break?

So my new Kawasaki still has only ~150 miles on it.  Now you would think that having a new bike, I would be riding it as much as is possible, and I am, but; the weather currently sucks.

Look at this shit!

The weather has been like this for the past few weeks, so my opportunities to ride have been very few.  What makes it even worse is this:
arghhhh

I work from 6am to 3pm.  This means I miss all the sunshine.  I finish work at about the time the storms start. And it has been like this for weeks.  My frustration level is sky high at the moment but what can you do.  I hope this weather breaks sometime over the next week or so, so that we can get back to the Colorado sunshine and some riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment