My Personal Interests

My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to the right...

It's New SAK Time Again!

It is that time of year that I purchase my limited edition Swiss Army Knives.  This year the collection is the same as last year with the exception of the color.  Now I wasn't sure about the color as from what I could see online, it's not an attractive color. Some might like it, but me, not so much.  But I purchased them anyway in the hopes that the color would be better in reality.

So was the color better? No, no it wasn't.  I love the knives but the color this year is ghastly.
Pioneer X Alox

Hunter Pro Alox

Hunter Pro again

Classic SD Alox

Yeah this is not a nice color at all but what do you, dear reader, think of the color?

No comments:

Post a Comment