My Personal Interests

Topics My personal interests are many and varied.  In this section of my web site I describe and document them.  Please use the labels to th...

Kawasaki Versys-X Quad lock

One of the things I wanted to throw on the Versys was a Quad Lock for my phone.  I use my phone for Maps and Rever applications.  I use an Apple iPhone 14 Pro so I picked up the phone case and motorcycle mount.  I spent some time messing with the position, but this is what I settled on. 

Unobtrusive

I only have the standard motorcycle mount, but I might add the vibration dampener although the little 300 twin really doesn't make that much vibration.

A better view of the whole assembly

It works really well so far but then I have only put about 100 miles on the bike with it so far, so its early days at the moment but if anything interesting happens, you know I will post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment